The World Groundwater Congress, result of the joining events from IAH, ABAS and ALHSUD, to be held in September 20-25th, 2020, at Espaço ARCA, in São Paulo, Brazil, is CONFIRMED!
The world is going through a turbulent period due to the spread of Coronavirus contamination. The Scientific Committee informs that the final date for submitting your abstract, initially for 03/30/2020, will be postponed.
We decided not to set a new date at this time, as we must be as flexible as possible to receive the largest number of abstracts, respecting the difficulties of each one interested in contributing to the event.
We will immediately start evaluating the abstracts already received and we will do it regularly to speed up the author´s responses. Those who need letters of acceptance to request funding from development agencies, please write us so we can give priority to your evaluation.
The Scientific Committee invites you to submit your abstract, with a maximum of 450 words, using the online system:
- For your convenience, download the Template for Abstract ;
- With the abstract ready, access the online abstract and registration submission system;
- Make your registration (you can pay the registration fee later);
- Fill in the authors information, select the type of presentation (oral or poster) and the the theme the abstract fits best;
- Upload the Word file of your abstract;
- You will receive a confirmation of acceptance / refusal by 06/15/2020;
- We recommend that the presenting authors make their registration by 06/30/2020 to taking advantage of the early bird rate.